Terms + Conditions
By accessing the website at http://www.dreamcloudpsychiatry.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website may be protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on EHL PSYCHIATRY LLC's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EHL PSYCHIATRY, LLC's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ehl Psychiatry, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ehl Psychiatry, LLC's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Ehl Psychiatry, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Ehl Psychiatry, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The information provided on this website is not intended to constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always speak to a qualified health service provider in person prior to starting any new treatment and to ask any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
EHL Psychiatry LLC dba "DreamCloud Psychiatry" does not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical advice as part of this website and related sites, including subdomains of www.dreamcloudpsychiatry.com. DreamCloud Psychiatry assumes no liability for any diagnosis, treatment, decision made, or action taken in reliance upon information provided on this website or any other sites linked to or from this website in any way. DreamCloud Psychiatry does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of this website or related sites.
In no event shall Ehl Psychiatry, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ehl Psychiatry, LLC's website, even if Ehl Psychiatry, LLC or a Ehl Psychiatry, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Ehl Psychiatry, LLC's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ehl Psychiatry, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Ehl Psychiatry, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Ehl Psychiatry, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Ehl Psychiatry, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ehl Psychiatry, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Ehl Psychiatry, LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and/or Miami Beach, Florida, if applicable, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
8. HIPAA and Patient Privacy
By accessing the website www.dreamcloudpsychiatry.com, you acknowledge and agree that this website is used to inform its visitors about Ehl Psychiatry, LLC, and its services to consumers. It's purpose is not to collect, transmit, or receive patient health information (PHI), but solely to receive general inquiries about our practice. You agree that when accessing services provided by Ehl Psychiatry's associates or subcontractors for the purpose of sharing PHI, including but not limited to providing patient information when scheduling services provided by Square, Inc. or using telemedicine services by Doxy.me, you are aware that a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) has been established with them and that your PHI will be used under the protection of federal HIPAA laws. Ehl Psychiatry, LLC strives to protect the privacy of its patients, and should any discrepancy arise, you agree that patient privacy is the shared goal of this practice and that every effort will be made to ensure compliance.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Fort Lauderdale and/or Miami, Florida and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.